Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Xu, Yaning" <ya...@intel.com> on 2015/06/04 05:26:07 UTC

RE: Need help about ApacheDS using Mavibot for the LDAP backend work support for Kerby

Hi Kiran,

As you say, we can use the FrameworkRunner from the excellent test suite that ApacheDS has to supply ldap server. However, do you know how to specify a kerbores schema to the ldap server?

Regards,

Yaning

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 11:26 AM, Xu, Yaning <ya...@intel.com> wrote:

>  Hi Kiran,
>

> As you say, we can use the FrameworkRunner from the excellent test suite
> that ApacheDS has to supply ldap server. However, do you know how to
> specify a kerbores schema to the ldap server?

in ApacheDS the krb5kdc schema is enabled by default, so no need to inject
it

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com