Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Victor Sosa <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/14 18:51:27 UTC

Introducing myself

Hello Apache Cordova Community.

My Name is Victor Sosa. Really excited to start contributing to this
project.
My background is as Java developer focused on Eclipse tools, but lately
I've been doing some mobile development and that's how I discovered Cordova.
I also have some background on other areas, like Web development, Cloud
computing and scripting languages (I am a Linux user ;-).

Cheers!

Re: Introducing myself

Posted by Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ld...@us.ibm.com>.
Welcome to Cordova Victor!  Ping if you have any questions on how to get
started contributing.

...another IBMer++

Lisa

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Mobile Engineer | t: +415.787.4589 | ldeluca@apache.org | |
ldeluca@us.ibm.com | lisaseacat.com | |

Re: Introducing myself

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Victor !

As new contributor, if find the introduction docs are missing information
or can be improved will appreciate the feedback

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: Introducing myself