Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Gaurav Shingala <ga...@hotmail.com> on 2011/05/03 06:56:18 UTC

How to take differential backup of Solr Index

Hi,

Is there any way to take differential backup of Solr Index?

Thanks,
Gaurav

Re: How to take differential backup of Solr Index

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure what you're asking here, can you clarify? A search
machine that replicates from an indexer is just a Solr server,
search requests are handled like any other server.

If you're asking about how to configure replication, see:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrReplication#Slave

Best
Erick

Posted by Gaurav Shingala <ga...@hotmail.com>.