Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Aslak Gronflaten <as...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/11 17:09:14 UTC

Reusable pages

Hi,

our tapestry 4 projects share a common library / project,
which is included as a jar in the website war.
This library contains shared functionality and hivemind services,
which works fine.
However, I'd like all of our sites to contain an administration website
for handling certain tasks. I've not found a way to put this site in
this jar - the .page and .html files are apparently not seen by tapestry
unless they lie under WEB-INF
Is there any way to do this? I've tried pointing to the pages in each
webapplication's .application file, but haven't had any success so far.

Help appreciated,
  Aslak