Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/01 02:41:38 UTC

Re: preserving valuable edits from branch to trunk

++1, also mentioned here [1]

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@tuscany.apache.org/msg00277.html

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: preserving valuable edits from branch to trunk

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
steps mentioned in Luciano's mail thread could be added to developer's
guide. I'll make a note to do this but I won't get to it till next week but
don't let me hold you back if you were planning to do it yourself.