Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bo Yu <bo...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/11 09:34:10 UTC

How to specify HTTP 1.0 or HTTP 1.1 in HTTP request?

Hi,

How to specify HTTP 1.0 or HTTP 1.1 in the HTTP request? I want to see how
http server responds to different versions of HTTP protocols.

Thanks,
Bo

Re: How to specify HTTP 1.0 or HTTP 1.1 in HTTP request?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
For the HttpClient sampler, see:

http.protocol.version$HttpVersion=1.0

in httpclient.properties.

I don't know offhand how to do it for the default Http sampler.