Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Zdeněk Henek <vr...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/27 18:44:18 UTC

distributed session manager with infinispan

Hi,

I have created prototype of distributed session manager which uses
infinispan to distribute session state.

The code is available here:
https://github.com/zvrablik/tomcatInfinispanSessionManager

Would anybody have time to discuss the prototype or test it?

I have currently one TODO item I am aware of - Session time out.
Session timeouts correctly only in sticky session mode.
Session setMaxInactiveInterval and lastAccessedTime are not available
in all nodes.

Regards,
Zdenek

Re: distributed session manager with infinispan

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.
On 11/27/2011 06:44 PM, Zdeněk Henek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created prototype of distributed session manager which uses
> infinispan to distribute session state.
>
> The code is available here:
> https://github.com/zvrablik/tomcatInfinispanSessionManager
>
> Would anybody have time to discuss the prototype or test it?

Cool I contacted Infinispan guys to have their views on it.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic