Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Gwyn <gw...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/24 17:06:11 UTC

Geronimo/OpenEJB2-specific xdoclet usage?

Hi,
  I've got an existing EAR that's currently deployed onto Weblogic, and I'm
looking to evaluate it on Geronimo (and others).
  It uses XDoclet to create the various meta-files, etc, and I was wondering
if someone could let me know if I'm missing something, as I've not found
anything to help with the Geronimo-specific deployment descriptors...

  Some searching suggested that there was seom work done in the past on a
project-specific plugin, but I've not found any pointers to code, not
information more recent than ~18 mths old.  There was also suggestion that
using the xdoclet openejb task wouldn't work, as that was for OpenEJB(1) and
it needed OpenEJB2, but I've found no more on that, either.

  Any help appreciated - Thanks,
/Gwyn

Re: Geronimo/OpenEJB2-specific xdoclet usage?

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
As far as I know no one has made a working xdoclet plugin for
geronimo plans.  You are correct that the openejb plugin won't help
with the geronimo plans for openejb2.

Someone is working on donating a jboss-geronimo conversion tool to
apache/geronimo and that might be helpful if you have jboss specific
plans.

Hope this helps
david jencks