Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by we...@tigris.org on 2009/04/02 06:55:50 UTC

Windows drive root commit bug still present

I thought this was supposed to be getting fixed for 1.6.0?  It has plagued me all throughout 1.5.x and I was told that it would be resolved in 1.6...

In case you can't remember the original report: the problem occurs when the working copy is at the root of a Windows drive (a SUBST drive, in my case) and files are chosen from multiple subfolders to be committed.  (Committing files from each folder individually works, but is ugly.)

(Error dialog from TSVN follows.)

Subversion reported the following:

In file
'D:\nightlybuilds\1.6.x\TortoiseSVN\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_client\commit.c'
line 1512: assertion failed ((target[0] != '\0') && !svn_dirent_is_root(target, strlen(target)))