Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Albert de Jongh <ad...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/17 20:23:20 UTC

maven eclipse plug-in

I am wondering when 2.9 of this plug-in will be released?  I can't figure
it out from the different JIRA and project web sites.  2.9 fixes some big
issues with classpath ordering which is really making life difficult for us.
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-388)

Re: maven eclipse plug-in

Posted by Albert de Jongh <ad...@gmail.com>.
I will help :-)  What can I do?