Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Chris Thornett <ch...@constantia.io> on 2022/04/18 10:57:57 UTC

[FOR REVIEW] Blog post: Multi-value data types and two gotchas to avoid

Hey all,

Here's the next blog post as a Google Doc for 72-hour community review,
please add any edits or suggestions as comments, please:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16dZ9v7BsHKuTK-7hI51ryI3cULBTaCxIx8sElmavt0I/edit?usp=sharing

This is due to be published next Thurs 21st April.

Chris Thornett
senior content strategist, Constantia.io
chris@constantia.io

Re: [FOR REVIEW] Blog post: Multi-value data types and two gotchas to avoid

Posted by Chris Thornett <ch...@constantia.io>.
We could do with someone with the expertise to review and revise this piece
as it's currently on hold.

Help would be greatly appreciated if you fancy contributing towards project
content!

Thanks,

Posted by Chris Thornett <ch...@constantia.io>.