Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Srinivas.V" <sr...@vertexcs.com> on 2005/12/01 16:30:10 UTC

To Stop the page information which I recently modified until I specified

Hi
This is not an struts related even though I am sending to this please help
me in this regard, I have a requirement like when ever we change any content
in the jsp it reflects as soon as we refresh. but I don't want that, if I do
any modification that will reflect at the specified interval or is any other
way.

kindly reply as soon as possible

Thank you in advance
Srinivas Vakkalanka

Re: To Stop the page information which I recently modified until I specified

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com>.
Srinivas.V wrote:

>I have a requirement like when ever we change any content
>in the jsp it reflects as soon as we refresh. but I don't want that, if I do
>any modification that will reflect at the specified interval or is any other
>way.

Why?!

You'd be better off modifying local copies then pushing the changes at
the interval you want.

Maybe I don't understand your question.

Dave