Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by difficult <dd...@outlook.com> on 2018/07/25 16:16:58 UTC

How activemq resend failing message manually?

There are some subscribers ,such as A,B,C ,and they listener the same
topic.For one message ,these subscribers should handle this message once and
only once.When the publisher send one message ,these subscribers may handle
this message unsuccessfully,for example the B subscriber can't handle the
message for the background database temporary problem.The activemq's
redelivery policy is unsuited for this case.When the database recover,we
want manually resend the mesaage in the DLQ to this topic, the A,C
subscriber can't receive this message,because they had consume this
message,but the subscribers B can receive this message and handle it.
Above is my business application scenario,with activemq can implement it and
how ?

Re: How activemq resend failing message manually?

Posted by Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>.
I use virtual topics ( http://activemq.apache.org/virtual-destinations.html <http://activemq.apache.org/virtual-destinations.html> ) - then I can resend to individual “subscribers”.

If you need to use JMS Topics, the only way I can think of is to use a message selector.