Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/27 01:48:25 UTC

precommit stalling across projects

Hi,
Looks like several Apache projects are not able to run QA jobs.

Here was an example:
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/18663/console

hbase is also affected.

bq. ERROR: Unsure how to process YARN-6507.

The above came from precommit/core.d/patchfiles.sh

I am not familiar with Yetus codebase.

Can someone shed some light on the cause ?

Thanks

Re: precommit stalling across projects

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Thanks Allen.

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 11:31 AM, Allen Wittenauer <aw@effectivemachines.com

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Mighty Allen:

Do you know if there is anything special about hadoopqa account? You have
pointer to how we could setup an account of our own to do hbaseprecommit?
(I can write up a little bit of doc for yetus on how to.... after I go
through process).

Thanks boss,

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 10:34 AM, Allen Wittenauer <aw@effectivemachines.com

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
QA bot is back.

Thanks Allan.

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
bq. screwed up the hadoopqa account and locked it out of JIRA

Should an INFRA ticket be filed ?

Cheers

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
QA bot is working again.

I triggered build for HBASE-19338 since it is high priority.

Please re-attach patch for QA to test your patch.

Cheers

Fwd: precommit stalling across projects

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.