Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org> on 2020/02/22 06:17:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Jun He is now officially the chair of Apache Bigtop

Hi all,

With ASF board's approval on February's meeting, Jun He is now officially
appointed as the chair of Apache Bigtop. Please join me in congratulating
Jun He!

Meanwhile, thanks to our ex-chair Youngwoo Kim's service, We really glad to
have you together building a great community at Bigtop. What a success!

Evans

Matt Sicker <ma...@apache.org> 於 2020年2月20日 週四 上午4:13寫道:

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jun He is now officially the chair of Apache Bigtop

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Congrats!!!!!

Posted by "Youngwoo Kim (김영우)" <yw...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Jun!

Posted by Guodong Xu <gu...@linaro.org>.
Congratulations, Jun.

Posted by Naresh Bhat <na...@linaro.org>.
Congrats Jun!

Posted by Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Jun!

Posted by Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Jun!

Posted by Jun HE <ju...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jun HE <ju...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yuqi Gu <yu...@linaro.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Ganesh Raju <ga...@linaro.org>.
Congratulations Jun

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Ganesh Raju <ga...@linaro.org>.
Congratulations Jun

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Congrats Jun !

Olaf

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jun He is now officially the chair of Apache Bigtop

Posted by Masatake Iwasaki <iw...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>.
Congratulations!

Posted by "Youngwoo Kim (김영우)" <yw...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Jun!