Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/10/10 14:30:09 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2TasksSCA" by cr22rc

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by cr22rc:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2TasksSCA

    '''1. BigBank'''    - in/out? TBD
        ''* Demonstrated Feature / Functionality''
                 * Completed
-                    * Java Component Implementations (using properties, references)
-                    * SCA Composite Implementation
+                    Currently Big Bank is working for the most part.  The real stockquote function is not there, but I don't consider this a stop release issue. It also uses it's own SCDL for extensions because of Jira TUSCANY-765. In my opinion none of these are a stop ship issue or a reason to not have Big Bank for M2.
+
                 * In Progress
-                    * WS Reference Inovication using Axis2 Bindings
+
        ''* Documentation''
                 * To be Done
-                    * Document explaining the setup and running of the sample
+                    * Mostly complete since it heavily borrows from M1 documentation.
        ''* Blocking JIRAs''

@@ -466, +466 @@

  ==== Sample applications ====

-   * ''samples/BigBank (in progress)''
+   * ''samples(in progress)''
      ''Q: do we have the right ones? are there any we don't need? what is the form for these in the release - bundled as source, separate bundle?

-     ''Q: BigBank application - any progress? when will it be ready? do we hold the release or post it later?''
-         * ''Luciano Resende : ''Looks like bigbank can be deployed to TC, but if you try to use it's ui, you can't even login. I'm working on getting the bigbank-account module working with DAS and testing torugh it's internal dbInit servlet as there is no available UI at the moment... When I'm done with this part, I can try helping on the ui side (SCA integration)
          * ''Ant Elder : ''There's also work that needs to be done for the all the samples and distribution stuff that i'd like to help with once we work out what they should look like.
+
-         * ''cr22rc : ''With regards to BigBank we've really just started bring up. Found these issues so far: Bug TUSCANY-739 WSDL binding is missing META-INF/sca/default.scdl Bug TUSCANY-738 tuscany war plugin and default runtime location of extensions seem to be out of sync Bug TUSCANY-737 Adding extensions to tuscany war pluging results in non - intialized webapp This was not found by BB but I think it will affect it.  Bug TUSCANY-735 Interop testcases - mixed content not supported error.
-
    * ''sca/services/bindings/binding.rmi/src/samples (complete)''
          * Standalone sample for RMI Service and RMI Reference complete.