Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ZedroS Schwart <ze...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/12 23:25:44 UTC

Re: Google Web Toolkit

So news on the Tapestry/GWT front ? I would love to hear what's coming !

Thanks in advance !

Re: Google Web Toolkit

Posted by Orlando Brea <or...@gmail.com>.
Tapestry has a big advantage over GWT, the easy separation of the html and
all the other stuff. GWT is a little more tricky on that, it's like swing,
you are defining your GUI by code (java code) and it's a step back on web
GUIs. It's harder for a web designer to touch the GWT code, the tap code is
more friendly. It's easier to do a accesible site with tapestry than with
GWT.

I saw that the GWT code starts to grow bigger and bigger.

See you,

Orlando F. Brea