Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Waazzaabbii <wa...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/23 04:01:42 UTC

shindig

Hello,

First I would like to thank you all for this development. To the point, I
have successfully installed shindig and because I am running it directly
from the existing directory path rather than creating a virutal host..I have
encountered one issue. Why is it some of the urls do not display fully while
other urls work fine. Example:

ifr?url=http://labpixies.com/campaigns/todo/todo.xml
ifr?url=http://www.seebeforeyoudie.net/google_content.xml

Do you have any insite why some xml url do not show entirely while others
function fine.? Your cooperation is much appreciated.

Regards,