Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jerm <je...@media.demon.co.uk> on 2000/01/19 11:55:22 UTC

InstantDB

Hi,

Has anyone tried using InstantDB with Cocoon SQL processor?

InstantDB is (I believe) an implementation of SQL, written in Java.

    <http://www.instantdb.co.uk>

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <ma...@mac.com>     		 <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
    <phone:+44.[0].207.737.6831>        <pa...@sms.genie.co.uk>

Re: InstantDB

Posted by Paul Davies <pd...@cgocable.net>.
A little plug for an associate -- If you're using InstantDb (or PostgreSQL,
or mySQL) in a business/production environment, try the JDBC admin appliance
by Fredy Fisher (a programmer with Sun in Switzerland).
http://www.trash.net/~ffischer/admin/

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.