Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2021/04/22 18:23:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Pulsar Committer - Addison Higham

Hi everyone,

On behalf of the PMC, I'm very happy to announce Addison Higham as a new
Pulsar committer.

Addison Higham is a very active community member for about 3 years. He is
an active Pulsar contributor contributing features and bug fixes across
core Pulsar, Kinesis connector, proxy, and etc. He is also very active in
the Pulsar Slack channel answering questions and delivering a free
”Introduction to Pulsar 101" training session every month.

Please join me in congratulating Addison for becoming a Pulsar committer.

Thanks,
Sijie

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Pulsar Committer - Addison Higham

Posted by Cem Aladogan <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Addison 😊

Best Regards,
Cem Aladogan

Posted by Anonymitaet _ <an...@hotmail.com>.
Cheers to this exciting news! Congrats Addison!

From: Jinfeng Huang <hj...@streamnative.io>
Date: Friday, April 23, 2021 at 07:43
To: pulsar-users <us...@pulsar.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Pulsar Committer - Addison Higham

Congratulations Addison!

Best Regards,
Jennifer

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 6:58 AM frank <fr...@frankkelly.us>> wrote:
Congrats Addison! Very well deserved

Frank

---- On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 17:09:07 -0400 devin.bost@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>> wrote ----

Congrats!

Posted by Jinfeng Huang <hj...@streamnative.io>.
Congratulations Addison!

Posted by frank <fr...@frankkelly.us>.

            Congrats Addison! Very well deserved Frank ---- On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 17:09:07 -0400  devin.bost@gmail.com<de...@gmail.com> wrote ----Congrats! --Devin G. BostOn Thu, Apr 22, 2021, 2:44 PM Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> wrote:Congratulations Addison!Enrico Il Gio 22 Apr 2021, 20:23 Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> ha scritto:Hi everyone,On behalf of the PMC, I'm very happy to announce Addison Higham as a new Pulsar committer.Addison Higham is a very active community member for about 3 years. He is an active Pulsar contributor contributing features and bug fixes across core Pulsar, Kinesis connector, proxy, and etc. He is also very active in the Pulsar Slack channel answering questions and delivering a free ”Introduction to Pulsar 101" training session every month.Please join me in congratulating Addison for becoming a Pulsar committer.Thanks,Sijie

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Pulsar Committer - Addison Higham

Posted by Devin Bost <de...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Devin Bost <de...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Addison!

Posted by Huanli Meng <hu...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations, Addison.

BR//Huanli Meng

Posted by Huanli Meng <hu...@streamnative.io>.
Congratulations, Addison.

Posted by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io>.
Congratulations, Addison!

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Addison!

Posted by Vincent Royer <vi...@datastax.com>.
Congrats Addison!

Posted by Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Addison.

Thanks,
Guangning

X Guest <me...@xguest.net> 于2021年4月23日周五 上午8:32写道:

Posted by X Guest <me...@xguest.net>.
Congrats Addison.

--
  https://xguest.net/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Pulsar Committer - Addison Higham

Posted by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations, Addison!