Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by 342622945 <34...@qq.com> on 2020/03/17 11:47:50 UTC

Hope to be Flink contributor

Hi Guys:
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;I want to contribute to Apache Flink.&nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Would you please give me the permission as a contributor?&nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;My jira username is luck monkey

Re: Hope to be Flink contributor

Posted by 342622945 <34...@qq.com>.
Hi!
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;I am a beginner for Flink, so i want to start with simple ticket.&nbsp; With the deepening of learning, i prefer Flink runtime、 table、sql and so on.&nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Best regards