Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/30 14:29:44 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Mailet First Steps

i count:

+1 +1 robertburrelldonkin
+1 +1 Danny Angus
+1 +1 Søren Hilmer
+1 +1 Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini

i'm using gmail again so will anyone who's been missed please jump in

otherwise by my tally, new products standard-mailets and
crypto-mailets have been approved for the mailet grouping

i'll leave it a day or two for corrections and then let everyone know my plans

- robert

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Mailet First Steps

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> i count:
>
> +1 +1 robertburrelldonkin
> +1 +1 Danny Angus
> +1 +1 Søren Hilmer
> +1 +1 Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini
>
> i'm using gmail again so will anyone who's been missed please jump in

I thought I voted, but I cannot find my message too ;-)

BTW, for information, my vote was +1 for standard mailets, +0 for crypto.

Stefano