Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Nissim Shiman <ns...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/08/31 14:47:04 UTC

Load Distribution Service nar location

Hello nifi devs,

Are we aware of a location for an implementation of the Load Distribution Service api [1] ?

This is used in the DistributeLoad processor [2], but is not found when chosen.  I searched the nifi code for an implementation and there doesn't appear to be one.  Maybe it is in a supporting repository?

To reproduce issue:
set property "distribution strategy" to "load distribution service" -> Apply -> close processor -> re-enter processor (i.e. "Configure") -> "Load Distribution Service ID" -> service can not be created - error is "No controller service types found that are applicable for this property"

[1] https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/main/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-standard-services/nifi-load-distribution-service-api/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/loading/LoadDistributionService.java

[2] https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/main/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-standard-bundle/nifi-standard-processors/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/processors/standard/DistributeLoad.java#L137

Thanks,

Nissim