Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/30 19:01:59 UTC

Tuscany website

Looks like we already have a published website based on wiki at [1],
but if you come to the website from our incubator link [2] it is still
forwarding you to the regular wiki.

If people are ok with the current layout, I can look into fixing the
forward from incubator to the new exported website, this is probably a
short term solution, and we should look into an automated way to get
the wiki exported html contents published into our svn repository [3].

Thoughts ?

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/
[3] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/site/

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: Tuscany website

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
Luciano, it's surprising how much better it feels without the redirect!

How about we remove all of the old web site pages (or replace them with
pointers to the new site) just in case people find them by accident?

Simon

Re: Tuscany website

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
> I'm still looking on syncing the exported contents to the proper
> location under www/incubator.apache.org/tuscany

I have completed this portion and the site is now served from [1], no
redirect is needed anymore.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/

Re: Tuscany website

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.