Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by kai0411 <jo...@softechnics.com> on 2008/08/21 21:33:46 UTC

servicemix-mail component

When will release 3.3 be available so that we can use servicemix-mail
component?
I tried to see source in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/trunk/
but can't find servicemix-mail.
Where is it?

thanks

Re: servicemix-mail component

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

We don't have a date set on releasing ServiceMix 3.3 yet.  We have
separated the build/versioning process for the JBI components from the
JBI container, so we should start releasing the components before we can
do a ServiceMix 3.3 release.

That is also the reason why you can't find the component's source in the
SVN folder you mentioned, the component now has its very own trunk
location in the repository at
http://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/components/bindings/servicemix-mail/trunk/.

Regards,

Gert