Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Nishanth S <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/21 17:41:30 UTC

Multiple Output Schema in Avro Map Reduce

Hello,

Could  some  one tell me if  there is a way  not to set schemas in a mapr
reduce driver that outputs avro files.The input is a binary format.Right
now I have to do this.

       AvroJob.setOutputKeySchema(job, Schema.create(Schema.Type.NULL));
        AvroJob.setOutputValueSchema(job,B.getClassSchema() );

This works well when you have one output schema  but what  should be the
approach when there are multiple schemas.Which schema should we set in
AvroJob?.

-Nsihan