Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/01 07:34:19 UTC

Re: API proposal for - Expose URL for Blob source (OAK-1963)

I have started a new mail thread around "Usecases around Binary handling in
Oak" so as to first collect the kind of usecases we need to support. Once
we decide that we can discuss the possible solution.

So lets continue the discussion on that thread

Chetan Mehrotra