Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Emily Ye <em...@google.com> on 2022/01/12 01:32:28 UTC

Preparing for vendored dependency updates

Hi dev@,

We will be releasing two updates to vendored packages, upgrading to gRPC
1.43.2 and upgrading calcite 1.28.0 to use protobuf-java 3.19.2 (see
related issue [1]). We are aiming to release these as part of Beam 2.36.0.

I realize I sent the gRPC vote release out already, but I've self-nominated
to do these vendored dependency releases and if there are no objections,
I'll send out the calcite vote once artifacts have been staged.

Thank you!
Emily Ye

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-13616

Re: Preparing for vendored dependency updates

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Great. Thanks a ton for doing so much releasing!

Posted by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
+1