Posted to user@drill.apache.org by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com> on 2015/10/09 19:36:26 UTC

Create Workspaces vis Script

Is there an easy way for a user with the proper privs to add workspaces in
Drill? I'd love to have a scenario where I add users to my cluster, and I
create a home directory via MapR Volumes, set quotas, etc, and then auto
create a workspace for the user to connect and play with data.

I looked at the docs and didn't find any thing, this would be really handy
from an enterprise perspective.

John

Re: Create Workspaces vis Script

Posted by Hanifi Gunes <hg...@maprtech.com>.
[1] does not seem in 1.2 yet but seems close.

1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-3201

Posted by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com>.

Posted by Hanifi Gunes <hg...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com>.