Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by devkatiyar <de...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/14 09:15:17 UTC

CXF Client Jar File

i generating client code using wsdl2java   is there any options using tool i
can make the jar file for genrated code

Thanks..

dev

Re: CXF Client Jar File

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
If you use Maven for your SOAP client[1] I think you can use "mvn
assembly:assembly" to create an all-in-one jar.

Glen

[1] http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/soap_client_tutorial