Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2007/11/01 02:00:41 UTC

Re: having the list of a remote axis2 services programmatically

RE: having the list of a remote axis2 services programmatically

Posted by EL ALAMI <el...@intalio.com>.
Thank you for your replay
But I still woder if there is any better way to do this?

Do you now how to use the getConfigurationContextFromURI to get the
ConfigurationContext from a remote axis using just its URL.
 I can get this, then I can get the AxisConfiguration, and then use the
getServices method.
Thanks again for your help.