Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2008/10/23 18:46:14 UTC

AC/US /security/ related talk need (2 weeks from yesterday)

Hello Experts,

the AC/US planning team has a 1hr gap in the program, of the "Security"
topic track 1 on Thursday 6 November.

http://us.apachecon.com/c/acus2008/schedule/2008/11/06

Please get back to me ASAP if you have (or would like to create) a session
that hits one or more of the bullets below;

 * security related

 * ideally of some interest to admins, perhaps of interest to devs

 * ideally related to some aspect of securing systems or apps with
   consideration of client vulnerabilities

I'd appreciate any suggestions by Sat a.m., so whomever offers
to pick this up a solid week+ to prepare.  Certainly by Mon a.m.
please?  Remember all the usual speaker benefits apply, including
registration, and some flight and lodging costs.

Bill

Re: AC/US /security/ related talk need (2 weeks from yesterday)

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Oct 24, 2008, at 4:40 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> David,
>
> 2 cents, how would one secure Geronimo in an enterprise scenario (say
> LDAP servers) would help the admin guys i think.

That would be using the ldap login module?  I could use that as the
example of swapping credential validation.  Maybe I'm being too
ambitious.... I thought that was covered pretty well in the docs.

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
David,