Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Amit Athavale <am...@lycos.com> on 2001/08/27 07:10:47 UTC

Debugging in Windows

Hello,
In Win32 environment there are two procees run by apache. One is main proceess and other is child one. But this makes debugging difficult. As we start Dev studio debugger on main procees.

Is there any way to start apache in single process. Other than changing following code :: static int one_process = 1;

Can we have some preprocessor definitions to make it one-process

-Amit

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!