Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID> on 2020/01/08 03:42:48 UTC

Service User Mapping and ServiceUserMapped Failure

Hi

I am using a Service User Mapping in a run mode configuration and then a ServiceUserMapped reference to enforce the service user mapping to be available. Even though the run mode configuration is loaded on service level 20 the service with the reference to the ServiceUserMapped is failing to pick it up on the first launch even though after a restarts it works.

That might work for a regular installation but it does not work on my IT tests. Eventually I could fix it by adding the service user mapping to the configuration section of my PM that is used to create my IT sling instance.

Is that a known issue or what could be done to make this work with a run mode configuration?

As I indent to make this a FM this issue can be resolved moving the Service User Mapping into an FM and so this will be fixed when FM based Sling is available.

- Andy