Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Prahalad Deshpande <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/16 18:52:14 UTC

Corpus files for OpenNLP

Hello,

I have just started reading about OpenNLP and I could do with some help. I
wanted to understand if OpenNLP ships with corpora similar to the NLTK
project (http://www.nltk.org/).

Thank you for the assistance in this matter.

Regards
-Prahalad Deshpande

Re: Corpus files for OpenNLP

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
There are a lot of "raw" text corpora available separately. Try
infochimps.com for pointers. Also, Amazon has some very large datasets
available.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com