Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2015/09/28 11:20:28 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Shiro integration for authentication and authorization

Hi all,
I've assembled a wiki page [1] describing my ideas about integrating
Apache Shiro in order to replace / enhance out current authentication
and authorization implementations.

Now I am going to write an e-mail to Shiro community in order to start
exploring such possibility.

WDYT?

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/%5BDISCUSS%5D+Apache+Shiro+integration+for+authentication+and+authorization

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Shiro integration for authentication and authorization

Posted by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net>.

Il 28/09/2015 11:30, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
> FYI,
> here's my e-mail to Shiro community [2].
>
> Regards.

>> Hi all,
>> I've assembled a wiki page [1] describing my ideas about integrating
>> Apache Shiro in order to replace / enhance out current authentication
>> and authorization implementations.
>>
>> Now I am going to write an e-mail to Shiro community in order to
>> start exploring such possibility.
>>
>> WDYT?
I think it's the right way.

Marco

--
Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
Tel. +39 3939065570

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

Apache Syncope PMC Member
http://people.apache.org/~mdisabatino/

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Shiro integration for authentication and authorization

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
FYI,

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.
Il 28/09/2015 11:20, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
> Hi all,
> I've assembled a wiki page [1] describing my ideas about integrating
> Apache Shiro in order to replace / enhance out current authentication
> and authorization implementations.
>
> Now I am going to write an e-mail to Shiro community in order to start
> exploring such possibility.
>
> WDYT?
>
> [1]
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/%5BDISCUSS%5D+Apache+Shiro+integration+for+authentication+and+authorization

Great!
Important step over session management, access control and federated
scenarios.
You can rely on my support.

BR,
F.