Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Raj Tilak <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2005/05/16 18:35:39 UTC

jsp:include works fine but not bean:include

new dns names were added on the new server.
it works fine on local host

but on the default domain server bean:include gives
java.net.ConnectException: Tried all: '1' addresses, but could not connect
over HTTP to server: 'servername: port'

although the servername and port printed in exception are right.
This works fine with jsp:include.

Does anybody encountered this and resolved it.
Reply would be highly appreciable.

Thanks
Panchasheel