Posted to mirrors@apache.org by tccftp <rr...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/30 04:49:24 UTC

Addition of Mirror

hi all:

URL of mirror :   http://ftp.tcc.edu.tw/pub/Apache/
Country where the mirror is located : Taiwan
Contact email address :   rrayibm AT gmail.com
Update frequency  :         4 times per day
Rsync repository used :   rsync.apache.org
Approximate bandwidth : 1G
I have configured my HTTP server as requested (yes/no) :yes
I have subscribed to the mirror maintainers mailing list (yes/no) :yes

Re: Addition of Mirror

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
Please file this in our issue tracker so that it won't be lost.