Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by sagar sumit <co...@apache.org> on 2022/08/18 17:14:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Hudi 0.12.0 released

The Apache Hudi team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Hudi
0.12.0.

Apache Hudi (pronounced Hoodie) stands for Hadoop Upserts Deletes
and Incrementals. Apache Hudi manages storage of large analytical
datasets on DFS (Cloud stores, HDFS or any Hadoop FileSystem compatible
storage) and provides the ability to query them.

This release comes 2 months after 0.11.1. It includes more than
250 resolved issues, comprising of a few new features as well as
general improvements and bug fixes. You can read the release
highlights at https://hudi.apache.org/releases/release-0.12.0.

For details on how to use Hudi, please look at the quick start page located
at https://hudi.apache.org/docs/quick-start-guide.html

If you'd like to download the source release, you can find it here:
https://github.com/apache/hudi/releases/tag/release-0.12.0

Release notes including the resolved issues can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12322822&version=12351209

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to report
problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at
https://hudi.apache.org

Thanks to everyone involved!

Release Manager

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hudi 0.12.0 released

Posted by Y Ethan Guo <yi...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Sagar, for the coordination to make this release happen!
Congrats to all the contributors!

Posted by Y Ethan Guo <yi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.