Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@supereva.it> on 2000/09/07 23:52:42 UTC

Sitemap regeneration problems?

I've just gotten C2 from CVS since about 10 days I think
and now the Sitemap doesn't regenerate itself automatically
when I change it, nor when cocoon restarts.
I have to delete the work directory in Tomvat.
I there something wrong?

nicola_ken

C2 with Tomcat

Posted by Eugen Kimmerstorfer <eu...@jk.uni-linz.ac.at>.
I just tried to install C2 with Tomcat (3.1) as explained in
the install instructions, but I can't find the file "cocoon.war".

It should be located in the directory "[path-to-Cocoon]/webapps/cocoon.war"
but I only have a directory "webapp" and I can't this file there.

Please help!

Re: Sitemap regeneration problems?

Posted by Giacomo Pati <Gi...@pwr.ch>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> I've just gotten C2 from CVS since about 10 days I think
> and now the Sitemap doesn't regenerate itself automatically
> when I change it, nor when cocoon restarts.
> I have to delete the work directory in Tomvat.
> I there something wrong?

Well, 10 days is a long time :)

Take in mind that the sitemap is regenerated in a separate thread. It
could take some seconds until you get the changes at the browser.

Update you tree and retry.

Giacomo

                                          Web:   http://www.pwr.ch