Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johannes Becker <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/24 22:27:49 UTC

not working in xsl-file

Hi,

I'm desperatly trying to do an <xsl:include of a file into an existing xsl
file.

I'm using: <xsl:include href="myfile.xsl"/> in my xsl-file.
Cocoon does not complain it can't find the file, but the stylesheet isn't
being generated. Any ideas?

Do I have to tell the sitemap about the included file? If yes, how?

Jonny

Re: not working in xsl-file

Posted by Stefan Klein <kl...@web.de>.
Which stylesheet processor are you using? I was playing around with Lenya
(a CMS based on Cocoon) the other day and they'd made XSLTC the default
and it crashed on xsl:includes saying something like "could't get
transformer handler...". Replacing XSLTC by Xalan did the job.

I didn't go into detail trying to find the problem. Does anybody know
whether XSLTC has a problem with/does not support xsl:include's?

Stefan

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 20:27:49 +0000
Johannes Becker <jo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm desperatly trying to do an <xsl:include of a file into an existing
> xsl file.
>
> I'm using: <xsl:include href="myfile.xsl"/> in my xsl-file.
> Cocoon does not complain it can't find the file, but the stylesheet
> isn't being generated. Any ideas?
>
> Do I have to tell the sitemap about the included file? If yes, how?
>
> Jonny

Re: not working in xsl-file

Posted by go...@osmosis.gr.
On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Johannes Becker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm desperatly trying to do an <xsl:include of a file into an existing xsl
> file.
>
> I'm using: <xsl:include href="myfile.xsl"/> in my xsl-file.
> Cocoon does not complain it can't find the file, but the stylesheet isn't
> being generated. Any ideas?
>
> Do I have to tell the sitemap about the included file? If yes, how?

no i dont have put nothing in sitemap

> Jonny

Re: not working in xsl-file

Posted by go...@osmosis.gr.

i use <xsl:include/> succesfull
the paths in href are file system relative to .xsl where the xsl:include
element is

for example in the same dir are core.xsl plugin.xsl
in core.xsl add
<xsl:include href="plugin.xsl"/>

this work for me

-- stavros