Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Daniel J. Pyra" <da...@provider.pl> on 2002/01/14 16:37:36 UTC

How to spread an article?

Dear Xerces-C community,

I have prepared a draft titled "Support for Polish encodings in Xerces-C
parser". I believe it may be useful for those Xerces-C users which deal with
text data stored in 256-bytes encoding different from either WINDOWS1252 or
ISO-8859-1 (for example - users from Central Europe, as I am). How can I can
spread my draft? It consists of 1 HTML file and 6 short source C++ codes.
May I post a letter with such attachments to the group?

Yours sincerely
Daniel Pyra
Poland
dan@provider.pl