Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by aordin <ao...@disid.com> on 2006/11/13 13:54:03 UTC

Problem starting j2, I want to clear and rebuild all.

Hi to everybody!

This morning, when I'm trying to start the jetspeed2 portal like
everyday, it doesn't runs, tomcat runs but when I put into address bar :
http://localhost:8080/myportal/    it show me this message:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot pass a null PortletDefinition
to a PortletEntity.  I'm trying to solve it, but i can't.
The last fryday it runs ok, but not this morning, I can't believe it!!!
I don't know the reason, all weekend the cpu is off.

I know it's diffycult to solve it, but thank you for any idea.

Best regards!

--

Adolfo OrdiƱana
DiSiD S.L.L.

Re: Problem starting j2, I want to clear and rebuild all.

Posted by aordin <ao...@disid.com>.
Aaron Evans wrote:
> Have you recently deployed an update to one of the portlet applications?

The only update executed in my computer is the "auto-update manager" of
my Ubuntu. :'(

Re: Problem starting j2, I want to clear and rebuild all.

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nikko Gaerlan <ni...@gmail.com>.
just ignore it.. or just delete the readme.txt