Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Ralf S. Engelschall" <rs...@engelschall.com> on 1998/04/02 13:25:55 UTC

pstrcat?

Just a quick question while I'm double-checking the global symbol renaming
table: My scripts have translated pstrdup and null_cleanup to non-API symbols.
Is this correct? I think it isn't because they should be marked API_EXPORT.
Correct?
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com

Re: pstrcat?

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
pstrcat and null_cleanup are among the API_EXPORT_NONSTD symbols, and all
of those are part of the API.  The _NONSTD part is an indication that they
have different calling conventions on WIN32, not that they are
"non-standard" or anything like that.  The name is a bit misleading.

pstrdup is definately part of the API as well.

Dean