Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Peter Rajesh <ra...@siptech.co.in> on 2001/09/13 12:27:57 UTC

building 1.3a2: portletmarkup?? - Is there any Latest build?

Please reply if any one knows about this.

-Peter

Re: building 1.3a2: portletmarkup?? - Is there any Latest build?

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com>.
Peter,
Also in those nightly directories you will find a
jetspeed-1.3a2-dev-war.zip.  This contains a war file that can be placed
in the webapps.  Thus, their may be no need to build jetspeed from the
source.

Paul Spencer

Posted by Chris Kimpton <ki...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,