Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by 琴台之声 <12...@qq.com> on 2020/07/27 07:56:19 UTC

for help about kafka

hello,apache kafka:
&nbsp; &nbsp;I've already subscribed to Kafka® development.
&nbsp; &nbsp;I am a user of kafka,the version I am using is kafka_2.12-2.1.1&nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;now ,I want to update my kafka broker to a new version kafka_2.12-2.4.1,cause I know the new version has a lot of optimizations, such as improvement&nbsp; about kafka consumer rebalance.&nbsp; so ,I want to know how I can verify this by experiment,this is very important for me,cause I need test results to prove the necessity of the upgrade.&nbsp;

ps: you can also send me the result of the test from kafka inside if there is a such result and this result is allowed to be published

Looking forward to your reply as soon as possible!!!

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;