Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by kevin chen <ke...@bdsing.com> on 2007/08/01 03:28:17 UTC

Re: Tomcat without Apache

Well, according to Tomcat, "With the performance of Tomcat 5 and 6,
performance reasons become harder to justify." (to integrate Apache with
Tomcat).

Re: Tomcat without Apache

Posted by Enzo Michelangeli <en...@gmail.com>.
Has anybody noticed that the "RSS" (i.e., OpenSearch) links in the pages
returned directly by Tomcat are wrong if the webapp's URL is like
http://localhost:8080/nutch-0.9/ ? Those links lack the '/nutch-0.9' part.

On the other hand, they are OK if the access passes through an Apache
connector.

Enzo