Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by denish patel <de...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/15 15:11:20 UTC

Fwd: Cassandra discussion channel on Slack!

Hello,

I have started Slack channel to discuss Cassandra.

The purpose of this channel to use existing slack platform to get connected
to like minded Cassandra people.  You can sign up using
https://cassandra-slack.herokuapp.com/

Looking forward to talk to you on Slack!

--
Thanks and Regards,
Denish Patel

Re: Cassandra discussion channel on Slack!

Posted by Eric Evans <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 10:11 AM, denish patel <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have started Slack channel to discuss Cassandra.
>
> The purpose of this channel to use existing slack platform to get connected
> to like minded Cassandra people.  You can sign up using
> https://cassandra-slack.herokuapp.com/
>
> Looking forward to talk to you on Slack!

Please don't do this; We already have an (active) IRC channel on
Freenode, #cassandra (http://freenode.net/).

--
Eric Evans
john.eric.evans@gmail.com

Re: Cassandra discussion channel on Slack!

Posted by David King <dk...@ketralnis.com>.
Just as a heads-up, #cassandra in freenode IRC is pretty active. You might have more luck there