Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2020/06/08 08:27:51 UTC

PMC and committer list after graduation

hello,
After inviting mentors[1], ppmc members and committers[2] to join the PMC
team after graduation,
the list of PMCs and committers is as follows.

PMCs:
- agile6v
- Ayeshmantha Perera
- Jarvis.Qiu
- jinwei
- junxu chen
- Justin Mclean
- Kevin Ratnasekera
- Lang Wang
- liling
- linsir
- Ming Wen (VP)
- Nirojan Selvanathan
- sheng wu
- spacewander
- Von Gosling
- Willem Ning Jiang
- yousa
- YuanSheng Wang
- Zhiyuan Ju

committers:
- coolsoul
- liyong
- lizhiyong
- ShiningRush
- shuaijinchao
- tangke

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/re5007aa65ba42f8cb5a5ac6fb18b2bc241b74513d27a9a2b185bf995%40%3Cdev.apisix.apache.org%3E
[2]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rd08cb7af7d8193ca53b27b74e033f8fd0e21c8e5a98209d89eabd516%40%3Cdev.apisix.apache.org%3E

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: PMC and committer list after graduation

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Hi, Justin,
Thanks for your help. I will send the vote thread to dev mailing list.

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2020年6月8日周一 下午8:12写道:

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Mentors,

Anything we missed? I think we should plan to call for dev ml vote.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 于2020年6月8日周一 下午5:57写道:

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.