Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by jo...@valbosoft.com on 2004/01/27 09:01:19 UTC

Changes in a PSML referenced by another

Hi,

We have a PSML that references another for the anon user, this implies a
menu and a submenu. When we make changes to the first PSML they are
reflected in the menu. But, the changes made in the submenu PSML are not
reflected until the project is restarted.

¿Why? ¿How can we change this behaviour?

Thanks,

Jose

RE: Changes in a PSML referenced by another

Posted by Prasad A Navalimath <pr...@india.hp.com>.
For that you may need to particularly specify for a portlet whether to be
display, whether to be allowed to be customized. If all this is customized
in the owners page, and passing that PSML link to another user, based on the
his role and security permissions, that portlet and page is displayed for
him.

~Prasad A Navalimath